Bellower raid. Yea, Bellower is a stat whore. He needs stats, and a lot ...

Jul 17, 2023 · Maeve Overview. Maeve is a Force affinity cha

The main problem about Bellower ‘s gearing is that people are waiting to get the perfect Cruel/Offense sets. But it’s absolutely fine to skip the sets, because he can be excellent even without those perfect sets (or even without masteries). You mostly need 2x C.Rate set (or even 3x) and some nice C.Rate substats anywhere else to reach a 100 ...Ghrush the Mangler Review. Ghrush the Mangler is an Epic Defense Spirit champion from Ogryn Tribes in Raid Shadow Legends. Ghrush is obtained from Daily Login Rewards as a free Epic champion on Day 240. He is a great all-rounder champion who provides a variety of debuff and buff capabilities to the team, which is useful till end game.In RAID: Shadow Legends, the counterattack buff is very good in Clan Boss because it grants you extra and guaranteed A1 hits. Read. Episode 1: Dos, don't and useful tips for rookies ... Bellower. Skullcrown. Videos from Hellhades. VENOMAGE WILL WIN YOUR VOID SHARD SOLO! 3 BOSSES WITH 1 EPIC SHOWCASE! | Raid: Shadow Legends.Consider the tactics of completing a spider's. Tactic "Kill a spider as quickly as you can" - it works only at low levels of this dungeon. For this tactic you need a set of heroes with an AoE (mass attack) performing with the first skill plus you need a turn metter filler hero. For levels above the 12th, another tactic using "victim ...Abyssal Overview. Infamously known as the sacrificial demon that was required to fuse Astralon, Abyssal is a Rare Support champion from the Demonspawn Faction. Abyssal stands as a strong candidate for Faction Wars support, providing a skills set to assist your allies to victory! ‘Rare’ly [Pun intended] do we see a rare that can place ...Bergoth the Malformed. Crypt-King Graal. Drexthar Bloodtwin. Drokgul the Gaunt. Drowned Bloatwraith. Updated for patch 2.20! Find out champions recommended by Ayumilove! Bellower 7 sec farmer!Líbí se vám videa a chcete další? Klikni na ODEBÍRAT a zvoneček! Děkuji Vám! ️ Do you like my videos and want more? Click on SUBSCRIBE...Raid Shadow Legends Remove Debuff Champions listed by type of skill and by rarity of champion ranked Legendary, Epic and Rare.BELLOWER | BEST BUILD for TOP TIER & VERSITILE EPIC! RAID Shadow Legends Champion Guides 19.9K subscribers Subscribe 0 No views 1 minute ago …Urogrim Review. Urogrim is an Epic Support Void champion from Ogryn Tribes faction in Raid Shadow Legends.Urogrim was introduced in Patch 4.50 on August 2021, which coincides with Mother Cybele's Classic Champion Fusion event! Urogrim's is a support debuffer champion whose skills revolve around inflicting a massive amount of Poison debuffs on enemies and applying AoE Continuos Heal on his ...Gearing Bellower Wihout perfect gear The main problem about Bellower 's gearing is that people are waiting to get the perfect Cruel/Offense sets. But it's absolutely fine to skip the sets, because he can be excellent even without those perfect sets (or even without masteries).Hey guys i already have a bellower (5star) and pulled a brand new Stag Knight. ... Krampus for the Raid Shadow Legends 2020 Concept Art Contest. This is my second entry for the Skinwalker Faction, the other being Ratlord Selveraunn. I know it is a bit late for Christmas characters but I hope you guys dig it anyway. Happy New Year to you guys!The bellower video that was posted a few days ago is definitely the most optimal, but it was also a 6 star maxed with great gear and full masteries. Bellower is also phenomenal for spider. If you have the time, that's the way to go. Relic keeper is generally better than exe imo, and has a little more utility in other places.Thenasil is a mid-tier support champion with defensive utility made to enable your team to last longer in fights. You will need good accuracy, speed, and defence in his build to make sure his A3 activates and to ensure he rotates through his A2 and a3 abilities as fast as possible. Thenasil is strongest when helping a team survive through waves ...Popular champions: Saurus is the cheapest choice, since it is quite easy to get and build, especially for beginners, Bellower is the best choice, but it is not easy to pull at the start of the game, Soulbond Bowyer is easy to achieve 100% critical chance, of the minuses - there are several non-AoE skills that slow down the farm.Inquisitor Shamael, sporting a fetching eye scar to rival even Scar himself, is a powerful epic in the Sacred Order Faction.. Before Hydra released into Raid, Shamael was used to pick a single enemy and absolutely decimate their HP bars due to his A2 that is able to ignore 100% defence when under 3 buffs. You can simplify this by equipping a Bloodshield accessory and Immunity or Shield ...Sep 14, 2023 ... Raid Shadow Legends features over 700 characters called Champions. Each one performs unique roles, has elemental types, and belongs to ...Raid Shadow Legends Stun Champions listed by type of skill and by rarity of champion ranked Legendary, Epic and Rare.In the early game you don't need crazy speed or bellower as a campaign farmer, the starters are a bit slower at campaign farming in the mid to late game but are easier to build for the early game. Kael is more versatile than bellower for the early game due to poisons. To progress in dragon, max more champs.Oboro Review. Oboro is an Epic Attack Void Champion from the Shadowkin faction in Raid Shadow Legends where she can be obtained from Void Shards. Oboro was introduced to the game in Patch 3.40 as the first batch of Shadowkin champions!. Oboro Skills. Spreading Chaos Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.Places a 25% [Weaken] debuff on the target for 3 turns if the target has a [Heal Reduction] debuff. This debuff cannot be resisted. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Cooldown -1. Finisher (Cooldown: 5 turns) Attacks all enemies. Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this Champion for 2 turns before attacking.Soulbond Bowyer is a Spirit affinity rare champion from the Barbarian faction. She was introduced as a rare champion which made part of a large infamous Fusion of Rotos the lost groom, widely thought of as the best champion in the Arena until the buffs and nerfs patch in September 2020. Soulbond is a really strong rare with a turn meter ...Armiger is a Spirit affinity Uncommon from the Sacred Order faction. Armiger is one of the best champions for Spider, Fire Knight and Faction Wars (In Sacred Order) and this is all wrapped up in an Uncommon champion! His skill comes from an A1 which constantly drops a single target’s turn meter. If built with enough speed in a strong team ...Veteran is a Rare Defence champion from the Orcs Faction. Veteran doesn't hold any significant value in Raid, but may be useful to complete the faction wars, or taking on the Clan Boss in the early game! Disarming his opponent (A1), he attacks 1 enemy 2 times, granting a 50% chance of placing a 50% Decrease Attack for 2 turns.Today we'll talk about Bellower, where he's being used, how to build him with artifacts, and which masteries to choose. Enjoy! #Raid #RaidShadowLegends #Bellower. Key moments. View all. Fire...Bellower (Void Class S Carry/Crowd Control) - A Carry Champ that you can retroactively fit to be your 7 Second Farmer in Brutal 12-3/6 . Bellower will get you to Dragons 20 easy. What Bellower does is control Waves. Ultimately you want him in Stun Set but Daze Set is ok and Lifesteal Set will keep him alive so you have options there.In todays video I build the Bellower in Raid Shadow Legends on the giveaway account as a fast campaign farmer. A fast campaign farmer such as Bellower is imp...Bellower has made campaign farming such a breeze, he's awesome. I'm in the 16-19 range in the dungeons now, definitely think I'm going to have to start experimenting with mine to help with the annoying waves. I have crap stun gear atm, barely farmed FK.Broadmaw Skills. Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 35% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. Places a 30% [Increase C.RATE] buff and a 15% [Increase SPD] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Also fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 15%. Revives 2 random dead allies with 25% HP.'Go twice' Bellower Campaign Farming (12-3) minimum damage stats required (along with 203 speed and 100% Crit rate). Much cheaper to gear than a 1 hit kill build! comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a CommentFeb 9, 2020 · Raid Shadow Legends: Bellower Build, MasteriesSubscribe here: http://bit.ly/36Z4kY6Today I'll talk about the rare Void champion Ghostborn is a really fun AoE... Blessings is a new feature introduced in Raid Shadow Legends to aid players in strengthening their champions to tackle challenging content such as Hydra Clan Boss, Demon Lord Clan Boss, Doom Tower, and Dungeons! Blessings were released in Patch 6.00 (6th September 2022) along with Awakening System, which requires champions to be awakened before ...Soulbond Bowyer is a Spirit affinity rare champion from the Barbarian faction. She was introduced as a rare champion which made part of a large infamous Fusion of Rotos the lost groom, widely thought of as the best champion in the Arena until the buffs and nerfs patch in September 2020. Soulbond is a really strong rare with a turn meter ...Raid Shadow Legends: Bellower Build, MasteriesSubscribe here: http://bit.ly/36Z4kY6Today I'll talk about the rare Void champion Ghostborn is a really fun AoE...Helior Overview. Helior has been training with the power of the sun! His kit is based on harnessing the power with all the abilities being named with synonyms of the sun. With the sweet-looking Shield that he carries he serves to protect his team! He is an all-rounded champion that will have his use in most areas of the game using his AOE ...RAID: shadow legends guides Unofficial fan site. Guides Champions Hero sets Compare Buffs Tools EN UK RU Help Ukraine Bellower vs Old Hermit Jorrg. Homepage. ... Bellower 60: 6: 16515 1013 914 99 15 50 30 ...Popular champions: Saurus is the cheapest choice, since it is quite easy to get and build, especially for beginners, Bellower is the best choice, but it is not easy to pull at the start of the game, Soulbond Bowyer is easy to achieve 100% critical chance, of the minuses - there are several non-AoE skills that slow down the farm.Popular champions: Saurus is the cheapest choice, since it is quite easy to get and build, especially for beginners, Bellower is the best choice, but it is not easy to pull at the start of the game, Soulbond Bowyer is easy to achieve 100% critical chance, of the minuses - there are several non-AoE skills that slow down the farm.Yea, I'm leaning towards Bellower first. Fellhound only adds reflect for FK which i think i can get away without if i can control the waves well with bellower. And while Warmiden adds team damage from 60% def, i think Bellowers attacks can deal more relative dmg if built like a campaign farmer and add more CC if in a stun set. Bellower is extremely versatile depending on how you build him. All of Bellowers attacks are AoE and offer Decrease Defence to your team. Add a stun set to ...Get Easy Referrals and Infinite Multi Battles! Download Raid: Shadow Legends on PC: https://bstk.me/sxlKgv280 Subscribe here: https://tinyurl.com/236ubx3b...Psylar Overview. Psylar is a Void affinity Epic from the Dark Elves faction. She is a beast in Spider, Arena and Faction Wars! Her turn meter abilities ensure she gives your team the upper hand and with all AOE abilities she can also become a control champion if placed in a stun or daze set. In the Arena she is designed to go 2nd to slow the ...Bowl Over. Formula: 3.6*ATK. Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns. Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] …Hellborn Sprite is a Rare Support champion from the Demonspawn Faction. Hellborn has a unique position in the World Record Clan Boss team that utilises Corpulent Cadaver and Underpriest Brogn i. The value comes from the Weaken A1, Increasing ally buff durations, and placing a 15% Increase Crit Rate on all allies for 2 turns.Tayrel can farm 12-3 solo. He's also an elite clan boss hero and useful in every dungeon. He's also great in arena. With lifesteal gear he can solo Minotaur 15 and start you on the most important and longest grind in the game. Bellower is a faster farmer and useful in one dungeon.Play Raid: Shadow Legends on PC here https://bstk.me/oqjKHPFhCPlay Raid: Shadow Legends on Mobile here Android: https://plrm.me/KiremobileAndroidiOS: https:/...The toxic set in Raid Shadow Legends is a 4 piece artifact set that grants the user a 75% chance to apply a 2.5% poison debuff for 2 turns when attacking. The amount of poison damage is based on the target's max HP. The poison damage is applied at the start of the enemy's turn and if the enemy has a shield it will affect the shield first.Bogwalker Overview. Bogwalker is a Force affinity rare from the Lizardmen faction. Bogwalker is a great early game rare to help you with Clan Boss as your decrease attack champion or to help you in Fire Knight with a team reflect damage ability capable of removing several layers of shield. You want to make sure you get enough accuracy and speed ...BELLOWER CAN HE NUKE? HELL HADES DAMAGE TEST #Shorts | Raid: Shadow LegendsWho do you want to see next?My Website is live: https://www.hellhades.com/Bluestac...RAID - Codex; Tier List; Best champions for the Spider's Den; Best champions for the Spider's Den Updated for patch 2.20. God tier for the Spider's Den. Scyl of the Drakes. Barbarians. ... Bellower. Huge and constant AoE damage. Sister Militant. Despite being a common champion, she deals constant AoE damage and is not complex to gear/book. ...Bellower. Bellower is your faithful servant in the campaign, with correctly selected artifacts he passes the campaign (12x6) in 10-12 seconds, and if you wear a 6-star gear and pump a large hall, then in 6-7 seconds. It also copes well with spiders on the Spider Den in the same artifacts as for the campaign. It can be used in the arena to place ... Vanguard is a Rare Void Defense champion in the Banner Lords faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide, recommended masteries and artifacts.Sep 3, 2023 · RAID Shadow Legends | Bellower Guide & Build 2023 Bellower Masteries & GuideSUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/3mbCtjp#raidshadowlegends #Raid #raidrpg Pain Keeper is a Void rare from the Dark Elves faction. She has a become one of the most sought after rare champions in the game especially if you already own a Maneater. Pain Keeper with Maneater forms a team known as a Budget Maneater Unkillable team that is the easiest way to achieve the highest possible rewards in Nightmare and Ultra ...There are a lot of characters to collect in Raid: Shadow Legends. And when we say a lot, you’d best believe we mean a lot. We’ve split the list up into factions so it’s easier to browse. Check where your new pull sits on this Raid: Shadow Legends tier list and you’ll have a good idea of whether they’re worth using. Of course, there ...Ogryn-Tribes. Subhuman giants with prodigious bellies and brawn, Ogryns arenonetheless sluggish, dumb brutes prone to servitude. Yet theseterrifying great oafs often prove that brute force and ignorancewill often win the day. Together with the Skinwalkers they controlFelwin's Gate, entry to the Kingdom of Aravia. Ogryn-Tribes is a faction from ...Who are the best teams?! - HellHades - Raid Shadow Legends. Mobile Optimisation is LIVE! This was inspired by Raid releasing the 3 Year Anniversary videos, it got us thinking about what other information we may have that would be great to show the community.The skills description is all wrong. HighLordSteven February 16, 2020 at 4:14 AM. Available from Dungeon Divers Event, Feb. 23-26, 2020. Soulbond Bowyer is a Rare Attack Spirit champion from Barbarians faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide on artifacts and masteries.Veteran is a Rare Defence champion from the Orcs Faction. Veteran doesn’t hold any significant value in Raid, but may be useful to complete the faction wars, or taking on the Clan Boss in the early game! Disarming his opponent (A1), he attacks 1 enemy 2 times, granting a 50% chance of placing a 50% Decrease Attack for 2 turns.Paragon is a Void affinity rare from the Dark Elves faction. Paragon is known as 'Mr Cheese' the champion that enables you to win things you should not. He has an unkillable buff that he can maintain 100% of the time provided on 1 person. If you manually cast it on yourself you can tank Dungeon enemy waves such as all the spiderlings, their ...Bogwalker Overview. Bogwalker is a Force affinity rare from the Lizardmen faction. Bogwalker is a great early game rare to help you with Clan Boss as your decrease attack champion or to help you in Fire Knight with a team reflect damage ability capable of removing several layers of shield. You want to make sure you get enough accuracy and speed ...Updated on 2021-03-28. Bellower is a rare assist champion from the faction Ogryn-Tribes doing void damage. Find out more on this Raid Shadow Legends codex.Gorgorab joined the Undead Hordes looking to find a way for revenge. Gorgorab is a Magic affinity epic from the Undead Hordes faction. He is a fantastic mid-game champion able to carry your team through most content. Gorgorab's strongest areas of the game are Arena where he brings a speed aura, turn meter boost and Increase Atk buff, and ...Nov 14, 2021 · Getting the next champion to 6 star on your account requires a sacrifice of 5 other level 5 champions - and that's the painful grind every Raid Shadow Legend... Dark Elhain Skills. Necrotic Bolt [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy. Decreases the target’s MAX HP by 30% of the damage inflicted. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +5% Level 5: Damage +5% Damage Multiplier: 3.1 ATK. Death’s Majesty [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this Champion …SkullCrown Overview. Skullcrown is one of the most sought after arena champions in the game. She has extremely powerful nuke abilities combined with an extremely powerful [A3] that places a [Unkillable] buff on this champion for 1 turn every time their HP drops below 20%. Skullcrown is an ideal champion for blender comps in the arena because ...Gorgorab joined the Undead Hordes looking to find a way for revenge. Gorgorab is a Magic affinity epic from the Undead Hordes faction. He is a fantastic mid-game champion able to carry your team through most content. Gorgorab’s strongest areas of the game are Arena where he brings a speed aura, turn meter boost and Increase Atk …Bloodmask is a Rare HP champion from the Shadowkin Faction. The mechanics around Bloodmask revolve around single target crowd control & speed manipulation, and may be one to consider for Faction Wars progression. When facing stage 21 Maneater can be tedious, however utilising his 100% Stun can control your target to mitigate bad situations.In RAID: Shadow Legends, the counterattack buff is very good in Clan Boss because it grants you extra and guaranteed A1 hits. Read. Episode 1: Dos, don't and useful tips for rookies ... Bellower. Skullcrown. Videos from Hellhades. VENOMAGE WILL WIN YOUR VOID SHARD SOLO! 3 BOSSES WITH 1 EPIC SHOWCASE! | Raid: Shadow Legends.Rockbeast is a Rare Void HP champion in the Ogryn Tribes faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide, recommended masteries and artifacts.His A2, fully removes Provoke and an additional debuff on your team whilst also providing an Increase Defence buff and a shield. His passive means Vergumkaar will never be provoked allowing you cut in and effectively neutralise any provoke debuffs on your team (through his self buff Turn Meter and followed by an A2 cleanse).For your second question, there are two ways to build a dedicated campaign farming bellower. The easier build is over 203 speed with 100% crit rate. This build takes 2 turns before any of the enemies attack, and there are plenty of YouTube videos on how to do it. The more difficult build is 102 speed with 100% crit rate and a lot more attack ...Using this Raid Shadow Legends tier list (2023), you can quickly and easily identify the best champions to help you on your quest. It's an extremely helpful resource for any player of Raid Shadow Legends! ... Bellower, Big 'Un, Ghrush the Mangler, Maneater, Skullcrusher, Towering Titan, Uugo: A:Acrizia Overview. With her mighty flaming sword and more horns than a helmet can handle, Acrizia leads the Dwarves into new battles as part of Patch 6.0. Acrizia is an absolute beast at doing damage to High HP opponents. She has a unique passive that will convert her attacks into Enemy Max HP multipliers should the target have more than double ...Blessings is a new feature introduced in Raid Shadow Legends to aid players in strengthening their champions to tackle challenging content such as Hydra Clan Boss, Demon Lord Clan Boss, …Seeker Review. Raid Shadow Legends – Seeker is an Epic Defense Magic affinity champion from the Undead Hordes faction where he can be obtained from Ancient Shards and Sacred Shards.. Champion Purpose. Seeker has many useful abilities that make him a great candidate in many areas. There are multiple equipment setups to enhance …Today I show you how to beat all of Doom Tower hard with an accessible free-to-play friendly team! Plus a bonus section on an accessible seer team to take do...Sniper. Raid Shadow Legends - Anax is an Epic Attack Spirit champion from the Undead Hordes faction where he is obtainable from Ancient Shards and Sacred Shards. Anax is added to Raid Shadow Legends in January 14th 2021 (Patch 3.20). Anax provides powerful single-target debuffs, which includes Decrease Defense, Weaken, Poison and Decrease ...For other takes on Bellower see Ayumi's Bellower (OT-RSV) Aand/or HellHades' Bellower 3.5 The ordinary ogre is not a very smart creature. In his natural state, an ogre is supremely incapable of learning magic or communing with spirits. However, once every few generations, the ogryn race is blessed with the birth of a horned shaman. Bellower may be one of the last of these living in Teleria ...Raid Shadow Legends Optimiser Games Ramantu Drakesblood - Advanced Progress Missions - HellHades - Raid Shadow Legends. Mobile Optimisation is LIVE! Articles. Raid Shadow Legends. Optimiser. Games. Here is the full list of Progress Missions to acquire Ramantu Drakesblood, Unlocked after completing all of the Arbiter Missions.AOE on an A1 isn't enough to be a great campaign farmer. You need an AOE on all attacks (Queen Eva is an exception) like Skullcrown or Psylar or Bellower otherwise your champion will use their A2 and A3 when available slowing down your run time significantly. 1. Adamaniks • 4 yr. ago. Hellborn Sprite is a Rare Support champion from the Demonspawn Faction. Hellborn has a unique position in the World Record Clan Boss team that utilises Corpulent Cadaver and Underpriest Brogn i. The value comes from the Weaken A1, Increasing ally buff durations, and placing a 15% Increase Crit Rate on all allies for 2 turns.Misericord is an Rare Attack Magic champion from Banner Lords faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Misericord was released on December 2021 in Patch 5.00 as part of Tatura Rimehide Christmas Champion Fusion Event. She along with 3 other Rare champions are fused together to obtain either Umetogi, Masamoto, Visionary or Broodlord.Let's try out a control / support and big Crit Dmg build on Void rare champion Bellower in Raid Shadow Legends. Enjoy! #RaidShadowLegends #RaidPRG #Raid Social Media- Twitter - @CWA Instagram ...Psylar Overview. Psylar is a Void affinity Epic from the Dark Elves faction. She is a beast in Spider, Arena and Faction Wars! Her turn meter abilities ensure she gives your team the upper hand and with all AOE abilities she can also become a control champion if placed in a stun or daze set. In the Arena she is designed to go 2nd to slow the ...⚡⚡ Twitch M-F https://www.twitch.tv/stewgamingtv Account HELP⚡⚡⚡ Join our discord https://discord.gg/qdG3AdGBvM ⚡ - DISCORD⚡⚡ https://www.patreon.com ...Hey guys i already have a bellower (5star) and pulled a brand new Stag Knight. ... Krampus for the Raid Shadow Legends 2020 Concept Art Contest. This is my second entry for the Skinwalker Faction, the other being Ratlord Selveraunn. I know it is a bit late for Christmas characters but I hope you guys dig it anyway. Happy New Year to you guys!Bowl Over [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns. Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +10% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15% Level 5: Cooldown -1. Increases Ally SPD in Faction Crypts by 15%. Join our discord https://discord.gg/rHnuSxvhttps://www.patreon.com/StewGaminghttps://streamlabs.com/StewGamingTV - one time donations =)Android: https://plrm.... Aug 1, 2023 · RAID Shadow Legends | Bellower is a Legendary in DisguiVenus is one of the most versatile champions in the game Join our discord https://discord.gg/rHnuSxvhttps://www.patreon.com/StewGaminghttps://streamlabs.com/StewGamingTV - one time donations =)Android: https://plrm...Lv60 Bellower (Control Hard Doom Tower Waves) - Bellower can arguably be a Pseudo-Legendary although I have him as Class S Control. He is that good. At Rare he gives you so many Debuffs and all 3 Skills are AoE which means Stun Set can go off on all Enemies every single time he takes a Turn. ... Only a few Champs in Raid will directly increase ... Compare champions - Spider vs Bellower | raid.guide Magister Overview. Magister is an imposter Apothecary, he has the same skin but is just nowhere near the same quality. He is from the High Elves faction and is a Force affinity rare champion. Absolutely no point to this guy, do not invest books or masteries on him. Using a rare to solo these is such a great...

Continue Reading